These extremely delicious chocolate trifles will be your family’s favorite to fill their sweet dish appetite with something yummy and healthy plus chocolaty. The layer-by-layer combo of chocolate, cheesecake, and whipped cream will make this trifle recipe everyone’s heart pleaser. You can easily make this stunningly tastier recipe within 10 minutes, and serving it in front of guests will surely be the best option.
Yummy Chocolate Trifle
For the Cheesecake Layer:
- 18oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa (Prefer Hershey’s Special Dark)
- 5 tbsp Baileys
To Make Cookies And Whipped Cream
- Cold heavy whipping cream (1 cup)
- Baileys (2 tablespoons)
- Cocoa ( 1 and a half tablespoon)
- Powdered sugar ( 3 tablespoons)
- Oreo cookies, (Quan: 15) Finely Crushed
1. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and cocoa together in a medium-sized bowl until it gets smooth.
2. Add the baileys and mix them until they get well incorporated.
3. In the second bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream, till it starts to get thicken.
4. Add the baileys, cocoa, and powdered sugar and continue to whip.
5. For making trifles, divide the half of cookie crumbs fairly between the cups and spread like an even layer to the bottom of the cups.
6. Pipe a desired size layer of cheesecake filling on top of the cookie crumbs in each cup.
7. Then put an even layer of whipped cream on top of the cheesecake layer.
8. Divide the cookie crumbs between the cups and equally distribute the second layer of crumbs on the top of whipped cream. Layer.
9. You can top each of your trifles with a swirl of whipped cream and a few more cookie crumbs up to your will.
10. Refrigerate these trifles till ready to serve. I suggest you set the trifles out for about 15 minutes before serving them.